AudioTool MOD APK For Android Free Download
AudioTool MOD APK for Android 2021 is Julian, Apps, Audio Tool, Music, Audio, Content Rating is Everyone (PEGI-3). This app is rated 4.57 by 7 users who are using this app. To know more about the company/developer, visit the website Bunn who developed.
The com.julian.apps.AudioTool.apk apps can be downloaded and installed on Android devices running Android 4.0.x and higher. The latest version is available for download. Download the application using your preferred browser and click Install to install the application. Please note that we provide both basic and pure APK files and faster download speeds than APK Mirror. AudioTool MOD APK has been downloaded 19237+ times in the store. You can also download APK from com. Julian. apps.AudioTool and run it with popular Android Emulators.
Features AudioTool MOD APK Full Updated Free Download
RTA Modes 1/1, 1/3, 1/6, and 1/12 Octave, Leq (Wide, Octave, Variable Length), Tones (Loudness), RT60 (Wide Range, Octave), Peak Buffer, Spectrum Plot, Cascade, Peak Frequency, Boost, Fast, Medium and Slow Filters, Air Conditioner, Flat Weight and X-Curve Filmmaking, Medium, SPL Graph Recorder, Noise Standards (NC and NR), White / Pink Noise, Sine, Square, Triangle, Sweep, wipe log, wobble, slope and lunge signals and speaker polarity checker, select L / R RTA Store & Load, Hann windows, pinch to zoom, go to the center.
- Examples of recent updates (April 2019):
New feature v8.0: Upload one or two spectrum files stored and display them with real-time data.
- New v8.1 generator option: Correct stereo signal exchange stage
v8.2 New Set Precision menu option that allows setting sample lengths of 4096, 8192, or 16384
- v8.3 New RTA Mode 1/12 Octave
- Unique 1/3 Octave ISO Calibration – Correct your phone’s microphone response.
- The octave calibration discs are moved up or down for a flat response and to match the general SPL with an external meter.
- Save/restore Cal files (also supports the popular Dayton Audio iMM-6 and MicW i436).
- Usage: Measurements for the concert, home theater, acoustics, car, etc.
- AudioTool FFTs sets of microphone samples.
- Reduced aliasing by the Hann window. SPL calculated in real-time.
- Spectra can be saved, then loaded, and viewed with the live spectrum. The “Save” button stores the current direct spectrum – “Load” displays a list of stored spectra to choose from.
How To Download
- Download one of the [APK] files below (the version is the HACKED app) or try [Google Play] version;
- Transfer the .apk application file to your Android smartphone or tablet and install it (if it is on a mobile device, just install the apk by clicking on it);
- Run the app and have fun with AudioTool!